Wear what you love! Fashion is such an individual expression and I want to see the real you. Here are just a few tips that will help you with your wardrobe.
- Plan the details - hats, shoes, etc
- Iron your clothing - there's no "iron" tool in Photoshop!
- Use patterns and texture to add interest to your look
- Wear at least one "nice" shirt for your mother. She'll appreciate it! :-)
- Neon colors - brights are fine, but neons don't work with skin
- Large logos (unless they are significant)
- Overly revealing clothing - remember grandma will see these, too!