Are you Session-ready?
Wear what you love! Fashion is such an individual expression and I want to see the real you. Here are just a few tips that will help you with your wardrobe.
- Plan accessories - hats, jewelry, shoes - details are important
- Iron your clothing - there's no "iron" tool in Photoshop!
- Use patterns, texture, and layers to add interest to your look
- Neon colors - brights are fine, but neons don't work with skin
- Large logos (unless they are significant)
- Overly revealing clothing - remember grandma will see these, too!